- 2 packages of Ethel’s Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (16 cookies)
- 1 jar of your favorite frosting (or a quick homemade batch)
- Line your cookies so the bottom is facing upward (the flat side)
- Take a spoonful of your favorite frosting and add to the flat side of half the cookies
- Take other halves of cookies (without frosting) and sandwich with frosted cookies.
down so the frosting is spread to the sides
What You'll Need:
How to Make Chocolate Chip Whoopie Pies
Looking for an easy whoopie pie recipe that will also remind you of your childhood? We have the best whoopie pie recipe that is sure to be a favorite of your friends and family! Let the kids help make this shareable treat after school, for a play date or just for family fun. The great thing it’s easy, delicious and quick!
You can use this recipe all year long and swap out your frosting for seasonal flavors. For instance, during fall you can get a pumpkin flavored frosting and swap that in! You could even swap the cookie you are using - instead of Ethel's Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies - you could try this with Ethel's Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookie. The possibilities are endless and simple! Follow this 4-step, easy whoopie pie recipe today:
And voila, you have 8 delicious, chocolate chip gluten free whoopie pies! Enjoy!!