- 2 very ripe bananas, peeled
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup sugar (1/2 cup if you would like it less sweet, 1 cup if more sweet)
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of gluten-free tapioca flour, ½ cup potato starch, ½ cup of brown rice. (or 1 ½ cups of your favorite gluten-free flour)
- 4 ramekins
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Grease/butter and flour 4 ramekins
- Measure gluten-free flour, baking soda and salt ingredients, set aside
- Mix butter and sugars on medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Add eggs, vanilla, bananas on medium for 30 seconds.
- Mix in dry ingredients on low until combined, do not over mix.
- Spread in ramekins.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes. Insert toothpick. It should come out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes. Slide knife around edges. Turn out on cooling rack. Cool and frost or serve warm with ice cream or fresh whipped cream.
What You'll Need:
Mini Banana Bread Cake Recipe
Ever wonder what you are going to with those extremely ripe bananas on the counter? Do you have an upcoming party or event that you need to bring a dessert that everyone will love? Look no further! These easy-to-make and oh-so-sweet mini banana break cakes are great for everyone from kids to grandma. You can also tailor this recipe to make banana bread cupcakes, banana bread bundt cakes, or any other banana bread dessert that you can think of! Follow these simple steps to create a perfect banana bread dessert!