- 1 package Ethel's Brownies (Chocolate crust) or Snickerdoodle Cookies (Cinnamon butter crust)
- Microwave safe dish (8-9" pie plate or square glass pan)
*Important: Do NOT use metal dish
- Place your Ethel’s brownies or Snickerdoodle Cookies
in microwave safe dish
*We suggest an 8-9" pie plate or square glass pan
- Take your container and warm it in the microwave for 15 seconds
- Using your hands, crumble and press the brownies or cookies into the edges of the dish
- Chill for 20 minutes
- After it has chilled, fill your crust with your favorite ice cream or pudding
- Chill once more until completely set
- Crumble your favorite topping before serving
What You'll Need:
How to Make Gluten Free Pie Crust
Ever wonder how to make the best gluten free pie crust? Wonder no more! Whether this is your first time attempting to make gluten free pie crust or you have made dozens of pie crusts, we guarantee it has never been this easy! One taste of this no bake pie crust using Ethel’s decadent desserts, and this will become the go recipe for gluten free pie crust. Follow these 7 easy steps to make your mouthwatering and gluten free pie crust.
Wasn’t that easy? You
can either use the pie crust immediately, or you can save it for a special
occasion. These crusts are able to be
frozen if you want to keep a few on hand.
This way you will be able to pull out your frozen gluten free pie crusts
at the drop of a hat! It is easy to freeze;
all you need to do is separate each gluten free frozen pie crust with plastic
wrap for safe keeping.
Give this a try and send us your feedback! We can’t wait to hear the crave worthy comments!