- 1 package of Ethel’s Brownie Bars
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp milk
- Place 3 brownies (saving a small corner to crumble on top when done) in a microwave safe pie plate. Heat on high for 8-10 seconds until warm.
- Remove and smash with fingers to flatten into a crust.
- Place in the freezer to chill.
- While crust is chilling set the ice cream on the counter for 20 minutes. Scoop 3-4 cups into a bowl and stir until thick but spreadable.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, add peanut butter and milk.
- Microwave on high for 15-20 seconds. Stir to combine.
- Remove chilled crust from freezer & spread the peanut butter mixture over the bottom.
- Spread the ice cream over the peanut butter.
- Place in the freezer, uncovered, for 1.5 hours to set.
What You'll Need:
No-Bake Chocolate & Peanut Butter Pie
Who doesn’t love a peanut butter & chocolate combination? This delicious, no-bake chocolate peanut butter pie will take just minutes with 4 ingredients! Accompany this creamy, no-bake peanut butter pie with our Ethel’s brownies and ice cream – and you won’t regret it! This will make about 6-8 servings so it is great if you are hosting a dinner party or bringing a dessert to a family party! Follow this gluten free peanut butter brownie recipe to see what all the buzz is about:
Once the pie has set, remove from the freezer and we love to top with remaining crumbled brownie. It looks amazing and tastes even better! If you want to take this one step further, we suggest to drizzle top with additional peanut butter mixture.
All that is left to do is enjoy this no-bake chocolate peanut butter pie!